Friday, September 9, 2022
I am showcasing a beautiful Autumn kit called "Pumpkin Spice" by Starlite & Soul. What a gorgeous kit this is! It contains 115 elements, 9 frames, 19 papers and 1 wordart. It has a pretty fall color scheme with all kinds of lushious elements to design with! You can purchase it at Starlite & Soul. I added an adorable Exclusive art tube by Alex_Pridhodko called "Autumn Fairy" which you can purchase at PFD. It is a multi-layered tube with several layers. I livened up the tag with a fun animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 318" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.






Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers