Friday, March 17, 2023


New tag showoff featuring the adorable art tube by Vi Nina called 
"Georges". It is a multi-layered tube with different outfit layers. 
You can purchase the tube at here store here: 


I used a matching kit by Wicked Diabla Designs called the same. 
You can purchase it here: 


I brought the tag to life with a brilliant animation from
Sophisticat Simone's  "Animation Pack 319"
You can purchase it here: 


I made the "Furever" wordart on the tag myself. The "I Love You" wordart is in kit.





Thanks for looking!

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers