Wednesday, March 1, 2023


New tag showoff featuring the beautiful kit by Atelier de Minja called 
"Wizardous School of Magic".
You can purchase it Exclusively at:

I used a stunning tube by Atarika called "Martine". I used the extended version.
The kit was designed as a for this tube; however there is a tube from Dilara and Attila in kit.
You can purchase it here:

I livened up the tag with 2 brilliant animations by Kiya 
Designs from "Animation Pack #192" and "Animation Pack #196".
You can purchase them here:





Thanks for looking!



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers