Wednesday, October 15, 2025
Please click on tag to see full sized.


I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Celestial Grace". What a beautiful tube!
The wings are on a separate layer. It includes a close-up layer too!

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the wonderful matching kit by Starlite and Soul
called "Celestial Grace". All kinds of beautiful elements
and papers to design with! Definitely want this one!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

I livened up the tag with a brilliant star animation by
Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 406".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers