Monday, October 13, 2025
Please click on the tag to see full sized.

I am showcasing the gorgeous art tube by Verymany
called "Yuki Kitsune". What a beautiful tube!
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the wonderful matching kit by Tiny Turtle Designs
called "Yuki Kitsune". Such soft shades of blue and white!
It has all kinds of fun elements and papers.
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Tiny Turtle Designs

I added a brilliant sparkle animation by
Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 449".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers