Sunday, February 22, 2026
I am featuring the stunningly beautiful art tube
by Verymany called "Cougar Queen". Such a
beauty! A must have! It includes a close-up layer.

You can purchase it here: Verymany Tubes

I used the fabulous matching kit by Doodle by Design
called "Cougar Queen". This is a wonderful kit with
all kinds of unique and elegant elements and papers.
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I added a brilliant sparkly animation by Sophisticat
Simone from "Pack 155".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers