Wednesday, February 11, 2026

I am featuring a beautiful art tube by Verymany
called "Morning Coffee 3". What a stunning tube!
It contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit for it by Starlite and Soul
called "Slow Sips". What a fantastic kit this is!
It is packed just full of oodles of coffee related
elements and papers. A delight!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

I added a very relaxing rain animation by Sophisticat
Simone from "Pack 310".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers