Friday, April 3, 2026

I am showcasing the beautiful new Easter tube by
Vi Nina called "Easter Egg". It comes with 5
different colors for the dress and includes
a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a stunning Easter kit by Dreamworld
Design called "Easter Egg". What a wonderful
kit this is! It has a soft pastel color theme to it
and it is just packed full of very adorable and
creative AI generated elements and papers.
Tube is NOT included in the kit.

You can purchase the kit here: Dreamworld Design

I brought the tag to life using a new animation by
Sophisticat Simone called "Animated Tube #26".
So darn cute!

You can purchase the animation here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers