Wednesday, April 8, 2026
I am featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Azure Parrot". What a beautiful tube!
It contains a close-up layer!

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit by Starlite and Soul called
"Sun-Kissed Escape". What a wonderful matching kit!
It is filled with all kinds of Beach/Nautical elements
and papers. You will not run out of ideas on this one!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

I added some life to the tag with a cute flip flop and
drink animation that goes perfectly color wise with
the tag. It is by Kiya Designs "Beach Time 1" pack.

You can purchase the pack here: Designs by Kiya



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers