Thursday, December 24, 2020

I am showcasing the stunning artwork by Vi Nina called "Cosy Day". What a beautiful tube that has 6 differed color options for the shirt and 2 for the shorts as well as a close-up layer. You can purchase it at her store Vi Nina Tubes. I used a matching kit by All Dolled Up called the same. It contains 145 elements, 8 frames and 20 papers. It has a pretty color palette of brown, beige, pink with hints of green in it. It contains all kinds of Christmas/Winter elements to design with! You can purchase the kit at All Dolled Up. I spiced it up with a few of Kiya's Animations. I used Animation Pack #40 that you can purchase Designs by Kiya and one from her "Christmas Bear Pack", also available at Designs by Kiya. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.






Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers