Tuesday, December 8, 2020
I am showcasing an adorable new Christmas art tube by Vi Nina called "Xmas Dog". What a cutie! It is a multi-layered tube that has 4 different colors for the cap and the bow. You can purchase it at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a matching kit called the same by All Dolled Up. This kit is fabulous and contains 145 elements, 8 frames and 20 papers. It has a pretty color palette of soft blues, purple, gold and brown in it. It has all kinds of Winter/Christmas related elements to design with! You can purchase the kit at All Dolled Up. I added a brilliant snow animation from Kiya Designs from Animation Pack 69 available at Barbara Jensen Tubes. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.











Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers