Monday, December 14, 2020
I am showcasing a beautiful art tube by Vi Nina called "Fluffy". What an adorable little cutie this is! It has 5 different colors for the cap and the tube is on a separate layer. You can purchase this at Vi Nina Tubes. I used a matching kit also called "Fluffy" by All Dolled Up. It contains 145 elements, 8 frames and 20 papers. It has a bright color palette of red, green, brown and white. It has all kinds of fun Christmas elements to design with. You can purchase it at All Dolled Up. I spiced up this tag with 2 brilliant animations from Kiya Designs from her "Santa's Cottage Package" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.










Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers