Wednesday, June 15, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by ShelleyLynn Designz called "Busy Bee". What a fabulous bee themed kit! It contains 160 elements, 10 frames, 12 papers, 2 word art and a stunning art tube by Yuki. It has a pretty color palette of shades of yellow, green, brown and a hint of blue. It has all kinds of fun elements to design with. You can purchase it at the following stores:

All That Glitterz Store
Digi Graphic Designs
Scraps N Company

I breathed some life into the tag with 2 amazing animations by Designs by Kiya from her "Honey Sweet" pack. It contains 6 brilliant bee themed animations. Check them out HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers