Wednesday, June 1, 2022

PTU CT Tag ♥ Bee My Love

I am showcasing the gorgeous kit by Atelier de Minja called "Bee My Love". What a wonderful bee themed kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 5 sprays, 5 wordart, 5 frames, 10 papers and 2 clusters. It has a pretty color palette of shades of yellow, orange, green and brown. It has all kinds of fun elements to design with. You can purchase it at the following stores:

Elegance Fly
PFD

I am also featuring a stunning art tube by misticheskaya called "Camila". It is a multi-layered tube with all kinds of layers to design with. You can purchase it at PFD. I livened up the tag with 2 brilliant animations from Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 68" available at CDO and from "Animation Pack 143" also available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.