Monday, June 27, 2022
I am showcasing a beautiful scrapkit by Wicked Diabla Designs called "Camping". What a lovely adventure kit this is! It contains 85 elements and 12 papers. It has a pretty color palette of shades of green, orange, black and brown. It has all kinds of camping elements to design with. You can purchase it at Wicked Diabla Designs. I am also featuring a stunning Exclusive art tube by misticheskaya called "Piper" which is a multi-layered tube with many layers to play with! You can purchase it at PFD. I livened up the tag with a brilliant water animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 297" available at CDO. Click the tag to view full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers