Sunday, May 29, 2022
I am showcasing the gorgeous scrapkit by Atelier de Minja called "My Birthday Party". What a fabulous kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 5 sprays, 5 wordart, 10 papers, 5 frames, and 2 clusters. It has a soft pastel color palette and just loaded with all kinds of cute birthday elements to design with. You can purchase it at PFD. I matched it up with a stunning Exclusive by misticheskaya called "Alaia". It is a multi-layered tube with loads of layers to play with. You can purchase it also at PFD. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 279" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.






Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers