Sunday, May 8, 2022
I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Vi Nina called "Linda". What a gorgeous tube! It has 6 different colors for the swimsuit, 8 different colors for the beach skirt, 3 colors for the swimsuit jewel, 4 different colors for the hairflowers and includes a closeup layer with 4 colors for hairflowers. You can purchase this beauty at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a matching scrapkit by Wicked Diabla Designs called the same. The kit has 80 elements and 12 papers. It has a lovely color palette of shades of blue, white, green and brown. It has all sorts of beach/nautical elements to design with. You can purchase it at Wicked Diabla Designs. I added 2 brilliant animations by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 137" available at CDO and from "Animation Pack 246" available also at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.








Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers