Thursday, May 5, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit called "Steam and Stripes" by Starlite & Soul. What a wonderful Steampunk kit this is. It contains 118 elements, 9 frames and 20 papers. It has a rich color combo of shades of red, black, white and gold in it with vibrant elements to design with! You can purchase this kit at Starlite & Soul. There is a 65% sale off and you get the free kit that is on the home page with just a  $5.00 purchase! I am also featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany called "Steampunk Girl 2" available at PFD. I added a couple of Steampunk stamps from Kiya Designs "Vintage Steam Stamps - Pack 1", available  HERE and from "Vintage Steam Stamps - Pack 2", available HERE. I livened up the tag with 2 brilliant animations from Kiya Designs "Animation Pack 35" available HERE and from "Animation Pack 102" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.







Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers