Tuesday, May 10, 2022
I am showcasing the gorgeous scrapkit by Wicked Diabla called "ScrapWD_IB-KeithGarvey-87-1". What a beautiful pirate themed kit. It contains 20 elements, 6 papers, 2 frames and 1 wordart. It has a pretty color palette of shades of red, green, brown and black. All sorts of fun elements to design with! You can purchase it exclusively at CDO. I am also featuring the stunning art tube that the kit was designed for by Keith Garvey. You can purchase it also at CDO. I livened up the tag with 2 brilliant animations by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 162" available at CDO and "Animation Pack 71" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers