Tuesday, November 11, 2025


I am featuring a stunning art tube by Vi Nina called
"Cold Outside". What a beautiful winter tube!
It has 8 different color options for the outfit
and it also includes a close-up layer.

You can purchase this tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a fantastic matching kit by Carita Creationz
called "My Chilly Day". It has such wonderful and classy 
elements and papers in a purple theme. Gorgeous!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Carita Creationz

I livened up the tag with a brilliant fire animation
by Kiya Designs from "Pack 19".

You can purchase the animation here: Kiya Designs



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo




tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers