Thursday, November 13, 2025
Please click on tag to see full sized.
I am featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Golden Twilight". What a beautiful winter tube!
It also includes a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit by Doodle by Design called
"Fanciful Winter". It contains all kinds of fabulous
and elegant elements and papers in it!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

Animation I found on the web; so I can't share that.


Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers