Tuesday, November 4, 2025
Please click on tag to see full sized.
I am featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany called
"Fireside Evening". What a beautiful Autumn tube!
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase it here: Verymany Tubes

I used a fabulous matching kit by Doodle by Design
called "Fireside And Wine". It contains all kinds
of wonderful elements and papers!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I used a brilliant soft flowing leaves animation
by Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 448".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers