Thursday, December 18, 2025
Please click on tag to see full sized.
I am showcasing an older tube by Verymany called
"Steampunk 150". What a beautiful holiday Christmas
Steampunk tube! It contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit for it by Starlite and Soul
called "Christmas Cogs". All kinds of stunning
elements and papers done Christmas style!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

Animation was by Rene' Kunert and is not available anymore.


Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers