Sunday, December 28, 2025

I am showcasing a beautiful art tube by Vi Nina
called "Santa's Girl". This tube contains 5 different
colors for the dress layer and a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a fabulous matching kit called "Santa's Girl"
by Carita Creationz. It is fabulous! It has all kinds of
wonderful and classy Christmas elements and papers
to design with! You will want this for your collection!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Carita Creationz

Animation I found on the web so I cannot share link.


Thanks for looking! xxx ooo




tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers