Monday, December 15, 2025


I am featuring a stunning art tube by Vi Nina 
called "Xmas Gift Box". What a beautiful Christmas
tube! It has 8 colors for the dress and the blue layer has 
purple hair. It also includes a close-up layer.

You can purchase it here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a matching kit by Carita Creationz called
"Xmas Gift Box". It has all kinds of lush and elegant
Christmas themed elements and papers. 
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Carita Creationz

I brought some life to the tag using a brilliant fire
animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 447".

You can purchase the animation here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers