Friday, August 7, 2026

I am featuring this adorable scarecrow tube by
Amber called "Cute Scarecrow". So adorable! It has the make-up 
on a separate layer and has a close-up layer included.

You can purchase it here: Amber Tubes

I used the matching kit by Doodle by Design called
"Hollow Harvest". It contains all kinds of fun and
clever Autumn related elements in it.
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I added a spooky ghost animation by
Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 466".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store





Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers