Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo
Powered by Blogger.

Grab A Blinkie

Categories

Friday, August 14, 2026
Please click on tag to see full sized.

I am showcasing the beautiful art tube by Amber
Light called "Orange Mood". What a bright
and colorful tube! It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Amber Tubes

I used the matching kit by Starlite and Soul called
"Love in the Leaves". Such a wonderful kit just
packed full of neat and fun elements to design with!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

I livened up the tag with a brilliant leaves animation
by Kiya Designs. It is from "Pack 151"; which is 
part of her Animation Bundle Pack 141-160.
It is a great way to save money. It has 20 
different animations in it (Formerly packs
sold at the Jensen store).

You can purchase the bundled pack here: Kiya Designs





Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Blogs I Love

Stores I Love


Followers

Blog Archive