Wednesday, August 19, 2026

I am showcasing a stunning art tube by Vi Nina 
called "Lily Serenity". What a beautiful tube!
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a matching kit by Carita Creationz called
"Lily Serenity-mini kit". Such a gorgeous kit filled with
fabulous elements and papers to design with!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Carita Creationz

I enhanced the tag with a brilliant bird animation
by Kiya Designs from "Birds Animation Pack".
It has 3 different ones: a dove, eagle and seagulls.

You can purchase the pack here: Designs by Kiya




Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers