Wednesday, September 16, 2026


I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Amber Light
called "Maple Leaves 2". Such a beauty!
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Amber Tubes

I used the fabulous matching kit by Doodle by Design
called "An Autumn in Paris". It has all kinds of wonderful
Autumn/Paris related elements and papers to work with!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I enhanced the tag with a brilliant slow moving
leaves animation by Sophisticat Simone
from her "Pack 448".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store





Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers