Monday, September 7, 2026






I am featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Wild Fox". What a fabulous tube!
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase it here: Verymany Tubes

I used the incredibly beautiful matching kit
by Doodle by Design called "Foxglove Hollow".
Such a enchanted kit just packed full of outdoorsy
forest wildlife related elements and papers!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I added some life to the tag with a brilliant rain
animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 310".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store





Thanks for looking! xxxooo


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers