Friday, September 11, 2026

I am featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Lady and Raven". What a fabulous dark tube!
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase it here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit by Starlite and Soul
called "Secrets in the Attic". What a brilliant kit!
It contains all kinds of dark and vintage style
elements and papers. So many very unique and
clever ideas on this kit!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

I added some life to the tag with a wonderful
fog animation by Kiya Designs from "Pack 146".

You can purchase the pack here: Designs by Kiya




Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers