Monday, October 5, 2026


I am featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Black Heart". What a beauty!
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit by Starlite and Soul
called "Dead Letters". This kit is sensational!
It is packed full of fabulous dark gothic elements
and papers. The frames are really wonderful!
It has a very rich dark color theme!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

I livened up the tag with a brilliant fire
animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 447".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store





Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers