Friday, October 2, 2026




I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Vi Nina
called "Lovely Day". Such a beauty! She has 4
different colors for the outfit and a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a gorgeous matching kit by Dreamworld
Design. What a fantastic kit! It is just packed
full of all kinds of beautiful elements, papers
masks and word art to design with! FAB kit!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Dreamworld Design

I brought the tag to life with a brilliant fire
animation by Kiya Designs from "Pack 19".

You can purchase the pack here: Designs by Kiya





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers