Thursday, October 8, 2026




I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Autumn Goddess". What a lovely autumn tube!
It contains a close-up layer as well.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the amazing matching kit by Doodle by Design
called "Goddess of Autumn". The kit is simply 
beautiful. It is filled with all kinds of unique 
autumn related elements and papers. It has
a wonderful color them and loads to work with!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I added a brilliant leaves animation by Sophisticat
Simone from "Pack 204".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store





Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers