Monday, July 26, 2021
I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit by Atelier de Minja called "Keeper of Stars". What a gorgeous kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 5 sprays, 5 word art, 10 papers, 5 frames and 2 clusters. It has a lovely color palette of shades of yellow, blue, green and white. All kinds of fun elements to design with. You can purchase it at Elegance Fly. It was made-to-match a stunning art tube by Grianna called "Lumina". What a gorgeous tube! It is a multi-layer tube with many layers to play with. I am using the extended version of the tube. You can purchase this tube at Elegance Fly. I am also showcasing a brilliant star animation from "Animation Pack 25". You can purchase it at her store Designs by Kiya. Click on the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers