Thursday, July 22, 2021
I am showcasing the stunning art tube called "Mystic" by Kiya Designs. Such a beautiful oriental tube. It has 3 layers with different colored outfits. You can purchase this beauty at Designs by Kiya. I am also featuring a lovely kit called "Rouge d'Oriental" by LaReina Designz. What a awesome Oriental themed kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 12 frames and 12 matching papers. It has a color palette of shades of red, green, gold and white. You can purchase it at the following stores:

All That Glitterz
Magical Moments
PFD

I livened up the tag with a gorgeous animation by Kiya Designs from her "Animation Pack 53" available at Designs by Kiya. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers