Tuesday, September 7, 2021
I am showcasing the fabulous kit by Atelier de Minja called "I Put A Spell On You". What a wonderful Halloween kit this is! It contains all kinds of spooktacular elements to design with! You can purchase it at Elegance Fly. It was made-to-match a stunning art tube by Sheokate called "Alessa" which is a real beauty. I am using the extended version of the tube that contains many many different style layers. You can also purchase this at Elegance Fly. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation from Kiya Designs "Animation Pack 145" available at Barbara Jensen Tubes. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.







Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers