Wednesday, September 1, 2021

PTU CT Tag ♥ My Lovely Garden

I am showcasing the gorgeous Autumn kit by Atelier de Minja called "My Lovely Garden". What a beautiful kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 5 sprays, 2 clusters, 5 frames, 10 papers and 5 wordart. It has a pretty color palette of shades of yellow, orange, green and brown. It is packed full of vibrant elements to design with. You can purchase it at Elegance Fly. It is the matching kit to Dilara's stunning art tube, which I am also featuring, called "Victoria". I am using the extended version of the tube. It has many layers to design with. All sorts of options with this one! You can purchase it also at Elegance Fly. I livened up the tag with two brilliant animations by Kiya from "Autumn Pack 1" available HERE and also from "Animation Pack 28" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.