Tuesday, September 14, 2021
I am showcasing a beautiful kit by LaReina Designz called "Summer's Tale". What a wonderful summer/mermaid kit that contains 85 elements, 10 frames and 10 matching papers. It has all kinds of nautical related elements to design with. You can purchase it at the following stores:

All That Glitterz
Magical Moments
PFD

I am also featuring a stunning art tube by Nocturne called "Captured" which is available at PFD. It contains several layers of different colored mermaid tails. I livened up the tag with a brilliant water animated background from Kiya Designs from "Gone Fishing Pack #1" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers