Wednesday, September 22, 2021
I am showcasing a beautiful kit by Atelier de Minja Design called "Night At The Old Cemetery". What a beautiful Halloween kit just packed full of all kits of spooktacular elements to design with! You can purchase this kit at Elegance Fly. It was made-to-match a stunning art tube by Attila called "Cursed Witch". This tube is gorgeous and has many different layered options to it. I am using the extended version. You can purchase this also at Elegance Fly. I livened up the tag with a few FTU animations from Sophisticat Simone from her blog Scrappy Bit of Fun. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.









Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers