Thursday, January 15, 2026
I am featuring the stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Angel's Gift". What a beautiful Valentine's
tube! It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit by Doodle by Design called
"Be My Angel". It contains all kinds of fabulous 
Valentine's Day elements and papers.
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I added a brilliant flowing heart animation by
Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 346".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers