Sunday, January 25, 2026

I am featuring the new winter tube by Vi Nina called
"Snow Fun". What an adorable tube! It has
9 different color options for the jacket and hat!
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a matching kit by Carita Creationz called
"Snow Fun". It is a fabulous wintery kit with all
kinds of fun elements and papers to design with!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Carita Creationz.

Animation I found on the web.



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo




tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers