Monday, January 5, 2026

I am showcasing the gorgeous art tube by Verymany called
"Angel of Light". It is a stunning art tube! It has a crown
layer and the wings are also on separate layers. It
includes a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the fabulous matching Vintage kit by Starlite and Soul
called "Refined Beauty". It has all kinds of
wonderful elements and papers to design with!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

I livened up the tag with a brilliant sparkly star 
animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 456".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers