Tuesday, January 6, 2026


I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Vi Nina
called "Date Night". It has 11 different colors
for the dress and a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a matching kit by Carita Creationz called
"Date Night". It has all kinds of classy and elegant
romantic type elements and papers. Very beautiful!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Carita Creationz

I added a brilliant fire animation by Kiya Designs
from "Pack 19".

You can purchase the pack here: Kiya Designs



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers