Tuesday, October 11, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by Starlite & Soul called "Autumn Vineyard". What a gorgeous kit this is! It contains 123 elements, 8 frames and 18 papers. It has a wonderful color palette and filled with rich and vibrant Autumn/Wine related elements. You can purchase it at Starlite & Soul. Be sure to check out Lizzie's sale there! I am also featuring the stunning art tube by misticheskaya called "Barbara". It is a multi-layered tube with different style options to design with. You can purchase it at PFD. I spiced up the tag with a brilliant heart animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 299" available at CDO. Click on the tag to see full sized and animated.






Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers