Thursday, October 20, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by ShelleyLynn Designz called "I Love Fall Most Of All". What a gorgeous kit that contains 134 elements, 14 frames, 10 papers, 2 wordart and a cute tube by Sherri Baldy. It has a wonderful fall color palette with loads of really nice elements to design with! You can purchase the kit at ShelleyLynn Designz. I am also featuring a stunning art tube by Alex_Prihodko called "Breath of Autumn". It is a multi-layered tube with different color options for the dress layer. You can purchase it at PFD. I livened up the tag with a brilliant leaves animation by Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 178" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers