Monday, October 17, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful bundled kit called "Seasonal Magic" by LaReina Designz. What a fabulous bundle kit containing 3 clusters, 3 cluster frames and a scrapkit that has 90 elements, 12 frames and 12 papers. I mix and matched bits and pieces of all. It has all kinds of rich and vibrant Autumn related elements to design with! You can purchase the bundle at Elegance Fly. I am also featuring a stunning art tube called "Anna" by misticheskaya. It is a multi-layered tube with different color dress layers. You can purchase it at PFD. I livened up the tag with a brillant leaves animation from Sophisticat Simone's "Animation Pack 316" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.







Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers