Sunday, October 2, 2022
I am featuring the awesome kit by ShelleyLynn Designz called "Float With Me". It contains 152 elements, 16 frames, 10 papers and 4 wordart. It also includes an Exclusive tube by Zlata_M and 3 exclusive animations by Kiya Designs. It has a nice color palette of shades of red, black, white and yellow. All kinds of fun elements to design with. You can purchase the kit at ShellyLynn Designz. I also incorporated a FTU matching cluster frame that is free with any purchase. You can get it HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.









Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers