Friday, December 9, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by ShelleyLynn Designz called "Candy Christmas". What a gorgeous kit this is! It contains 114 elements, 14 frames, 10 papers, 1 word art and 2 stunning art tube commissions for ShelleyLynn Designz. It has a pretty soft color palette with loads of wonderful Christmas elements to design with! You can purchase this kit at ShellyLynn Designz. I added a few Christmas stamps created by Kiya Designs from her "Vintage Christmas Stamps" Pack available HERE. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation from Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 70" available at Barbara Jensen Tubes. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.







Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers