Friday, December 16, 2022
I am showcasing a beautiful kit by LaReina Designz called "Festive Shades". What a gorgeous kit this is! It contains 60 elements, 5 frames, 10 matching papers and 2 stunning art tubes by Goldwasser in two available colors (pink or gray). It has a pretty soft color palette with wonderful elements to design with! You can purchase it at the following stores:

Magical Moments
PFD

I brought some life to the tag using a brilliant snow animation from Sophisticat Simone from a bonus pack (no longer available). Be sure to check out her other animations at CDO also when there is a bonus pack available as they are only for a limited time; and very worth while!

Click the tag to see tag animated and full sized.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers